- Battery-powered tester quickly checks continuity of dead circuits, switches, appliances, cords, fuses, motors, control equipment, coils, and panel boards.
- Also tests circuits for low-resistance shorts and helps identify wires in multi-wire cables.
- Spring-steel pocket clip serves as test probe.
- 36" (914 mm) lead with plug on one end, alligator clip on the other.
- Body is copper-nickel-plated brass with plug receptacle in one end, incandescent bulb in the other.
- Can also be used as a flashlight.
- Uses two AA-size penlight batteries (not included).